We are Go Network Peru S.A.C. (hereinafter referred to as “Gonet.work”), is a company identified with Unique Taxpayer Registry Number 20609346842 and based in Lima, Peru (Urbanizacion Santa Beatriz, Alejandro Tirado No. 217, distrito, provincia y departamento de Lima).
You can access our virtual platform https://www.gonet.work/ where users can purchase and personalize business cards and have access to a professional digital profile.
1) Legal framework
This Policy is in accordance with the provisions laid down by the Peruvian legislation and in particular to the Personal Data Protection Law No. 29733 and Supreme Decree No. 003-2013-JUS that approves the Personal Data Protection Regulation. Also, this document has been adapted to the standards established by the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
2) Personal data that we collect
We may collect personal data in the following ways:
2.1. "Contact" form
Our website has a contact form that allows you to contact us if you have any questions and/or queries regarding our services. Consequently, we may collect the following personal information:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- The company where the user works (optional)
2.2. “Choose your card” form
If you want to see a preview of how the card would look like with your personal information, you must complete the form that requests the following personal information:
- Name and surname
- The user´s company and/or job position (optional)
2.3. Check out form
After choosing and personalizing one of our cards, you must provide the information indicated below, in order to continue with the purchase:
Personal Data: This section collects:
- Names and surnames
If the buyer wants to register as an user of the website, the following information is collected:
- Date of birth.
- Names and surnames
- Phone number
- DNI or other identification document
- District, province, state or region
- Department or city
- Postal Code
- Receipt type.
Shipping method: In this section you choose a shipping method, and any instruction regarding our order.
Payment: To make the payment, the following information must be provided:
- Names and surnames
- Card number
- Expiration date
- Security Code
It is worth mentioning that the information regarding the payment is collected by a third-party provider that brings us an online payment gateway service, therefore we do not have access to the mentioned information. If you want to check more information about the services of third-party providers, you can review section 7 of this policy.
2.4. Account customization form
The mobile application https://web.gonet.work/ allows registered users to customize their professional profile. In this sense, this application allows the customization of the following sections:
- Names and surnames
- Profile picture
- Personal review
- Links of the user´s social networks profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Youtube and Pinterest.
- Name of the company in which the user works
- Company logo
- Company website
- Links of the company's social networks profiles such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Youtube and Pinterest.
- Primary email, second email and any others
- Main phone number and secondary phone number
- Whatsapp number
- City, country and address
- Additional links
Also, if you are a registered user, you can change the password you used when you registered for the first time on the Gonet.work digital platform.
It should be noted that we can not customize this information, nor manage it directly. Therefore, each registered user is responsible for any modification of their own personal data in their profile.
2.5. "Virtual Complaints Book"
If you want to file a complaint or claim through our virtual complaints book, you must bear in mind that we will collect the following personal data in order to solve the complaint or claim that has been presented:
- Names and surnames
- Phone number
- Type and number of identification document
- District, province and department
- Description of the contracted good
- Details of the claim or complaint
2.6. Social networks and/or email collected information
In order to answer queries, establish business relationships, and/or provide more information about the products we offer, we may collect personal data through email and/or social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn and WhatsApp.
3) Purposes of personal data processing
The protection of your personal data is important to us, so we are committed to the security of the personal data we collect, protecting your privacy, maintaining due confidentiality and using your information solely and exclusively for the purposes indicated in this section.
The personal data indicated in section 2 of this Policy may be collected through forms, email, social networks, private messaging services, telephone, among others; and will be processed for the purposes indicated below:
- Verify and validate the identity of users who have an account on our virtual platform.
- Provide you with our services
- Comply with our contractual obligations.
- Customize, improve, design and develop our products and/or services through anonymized personal data.
- Send via email, phone call, social network, private messaging, among others, information related to the products we offer to potential customers who have previously given their consent to receive such information.
- Create communication channels that allow users to contact us, in order to answer their questions and/or queries regarding our products.
- Provide customer support.
- Transfer user´s data to third-party companies that are related to us, when this is necessary for the fulfillment of contractual relationships. For more information about the data processing that we carry out, you can review section 7 of this policy.
- Transfer the data to public entities to comply with legal obligations.
- Send ads, discounts, news and/or promotions about our products and/or services, to users who have previously given us their consent to receive such information.
4) Personal data quality
The personal data that we process is adequate, pertinent and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it was collected.
If you have read and agreed all the sections established in this policy, you declare that all the information that you are going to provide is true, complete, exact and up-to-date.
Likewise, you assume responsibility for the veracity, accuracy, integrity and validity of the personal information you provided, for which we do not assume responsibility for any damage or harm that is generated as a result of the breach of such declaration. In the case of noticing such non-compliance, we will take the necessary measures.
5) Mandatory status of the personal data
The collection of personal data detailed in section 2 of this Policy is mandatory. If you do not provide your consent regarding the collection of personal data, we could not fulfill the purposes detailed in section 3 of this policy.
If the data has an optional status, we will inform you of that condition at the time of its collection.
6) Gonet.work personal databases
Registration of personal databases before the National Authority for Personal Data Protection is required before processing data. Gonet.work has the following personal databases registered
- "Potential customers"
- “Complaints and Claims”
- “Users of the website”
- "Job applicants"
7) Representative of the personal data protection
Gonet.work has a representative in charge of supervising compliance regarding personal data protection regulations, whose contact email is [email protected].
8) National and international transfer of personal data
We protect and respect the confidentiality of your personal data, so we share your personal data with third parties only when it is necessary to comply with our contractual obligations with clients and potential clients.
8.1. National Third-Party Providers
There are third-party related companies that help us fulfill the purposes detailed in section 3 of this policy. These companies have limited access to the personal data provided, they can only access personal data when it is necessary for the execution of the tasks they carry out on our behalf.
These providers must maintain the confidentiality of the collected personal data, and will use it only to fulfill the purposes previously established. If companies qualify as data processors, they must comply with current legal provisions.
In this sense, the Peruvian companies with which we transfer personal data and/or sensitive data can be found at the following link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13JXTPbe7IQUL03YbbQaa1-oH1u6VJmJbtuDEL4qZ_h0/edit?usp= sharing
8.2. International Third-Party Providers
We transfer data internationally to companies based abroad to fulfill some purposes indicated in section 3 of this Policy.
To learn more about these companies, you can review the following link with relevant information of the international third-party providers: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13JXTPbe7IQUL03YbbQaa1-oH1u6VJmJbtuDEL4qZ_h0/edit?usp=sharing
8.3. Public entities
The personal data collected may be transferred to administrative entities, judicial and/or police authorities, as long as this is established by legal provisions or by a court order.
9) Personal data collected through other platforms
Our virtual platform has icons with links to digital platforms of other companies, such as "Facebook", "Instagram", "Youtube", "Tiktok" and "Youtube".
These icons are hyperlinks that redirect to the official accounts of the mentioned social networks. We can collect information to offer our products and/or services, provide advertising, answer queries and comply with contractual obligations
We may also collect personal data via email.
Therefore, any information that is provided directly through social networks or email, will be subject to the terms indicated in this Policy.
10) Storage limitation of personal data.
Storage limitation of the personal data collected is subject to the fulfillment of the purposes detailed in this policy, as indicated below:
- Users who provided their data in the "Contact" form: These personal data will be kept until the owner requests that we delete his/her personal information.
- Users who provided their data in the "Choose your card" and "Check Out" forms: Personal data will be kept until the user requests that we delete his/her personal information
- Users who provided their personal data through social networks and/or email: This personal information will be kept until the user requests that we delete his/her personal information
- Users who personalize their professional profile: The personal data provided by these users will be kept until the user requests that we delete his/her personal information
- Users who make a complaint or claim in the complaints book: Personal data will be kept until the user requests that we delete his/her personal information
We may deny users requests to access, delete or object to the processing of their personal information, if this is necessary to:
- Legal compliance
- The protection of rights and interests of third parties
- Prevent the obstruction of legal processes
- Cases that are allowed by the law
Likewise, we may keep anonymized or dissociated information, in case of having a statistical or scientific purpose, in order to improve the products and services that we offer.
11) Personal data confidentiality
The personal data that is collected through our virtual platform will be treated with total confidentiality and may only be known and managed by the members of our team who need to know said data to carry out the tasks that are linked to the purposes previously described in this Policy.
12) Security of personal data
In order to guarantee the protection of your personal data, we have adopted the necessary technical and organizational security measures in accordance with current regulations.
With these actions, we seek to avoid alteration, loss or unauthorized treatment or access that may affect the integrity, privacy and availability of your information, taking into account the state of technology and the nature of the data.
Among the risk management measures we adopt, there are those whose purpose is to determine any risk of incidents, prevent, detect and manage incidents and mitigate their repercussions.
However, despite our best efforts to protect the personal data of our users through the use of various security techniques, the transmission of information through communication networks and the Internet is not completely secure due to illicit acts such as cyber-attacks. or actions attributable to the user himself/herself by not being careful with his own data.
Therefore, all information provided by users is submitted at their own risk. We will not be responsible for illegal interceptions or violation of its systems or databases by unauthorized persons, as well as the improper use of the information obtained by these means, or any illegitimate interference that is beyond our control.
13) Personal data of third parties
You must bear in mind that if you provide us with personal data of other users or third parties, you guarantee and declare that you have free, prior, express and unequivocal consent for the use of said personal data. In this case, we will act as personal data processors, and we will guarantee compliance with the applicable regulations in that regard.
14) “ARCO” rights of the holders of personal data
As the owner of your personal data, you can exercise your “ARCO” rights regarding the personal data that is collected by us.
Right to access the personal data that we collected.
Right to rectify the data you have given us.
Right to have your information deleted from our database.
Right to object to the processing of personal data.
In addition to the aforementioned rights, you have the right to withdraw consent and limit the use of your personal data.
If you maintain a current contractual relationship with us, you will not be able to request the cancellation of your personal data, as it is necessary to comply with contractual obligations.
Besides this, we are not forced to delete your personal data in the following cases:
- When the processing of your data is necessary to respect freedom of speech and information.
- Because of legal compliance.
- For reasons of public interest.
- To take any legal action.
To exercise your ARCO rights, you must send us an email to the address [email protected]. In this email, you must submit the following documentation:
- Copy (or scan) of DNI, immigration card, passport or any identity document.
- In the case of acting as a legal representative and/or guardian, you must attach the power of attorney, confirming that you are authorized to act as such and exercise any of these rights.
- The request for the required action on personal data, indicating the ARCO right that you want to exercise.
- Supporting documents must be attached if it is necessary.
This request will be processed according to the procedures and deadlines set in the Personal Data Protection Law, and will be answered to the email you provided during the request.
15) User consent
If you are a minor, your father, mother and/or legal guardian will be the one who must provide consent for the processing of personal data.
16) Personal data portability
The user may request the return of the personal data provided or request the transfer to another company, as long as the treatment of the information comes from the user's consent or from a contract.
The user may present their request to the email [email protected].
17) Modifications of the policy
Last update: October 19, 2022.